Viewing the results of a Provision Job
After running a Provision Job, you can display results in a tab in the content editor.
The tab for the job contains a hierarchical tree that shows results for each run of the job. Each run displays results for each target server provisioned by the job run.
To view results of a Provision Job:
- In the Jobs folder, select a Provision Job, right-click, and select Show Results.
A new tab appears in the content editor. It shows the Provision Job results.
- In the hierarchical tree on the left, expand a run of the Provision Job.
The pane on the right shows summary information for each job run.
- On the Show Results tab, you can do the following:
- View information about the devices targeted by the job. Click the job run in the hierarchical tree. The right pane lists the devices and provides information about each.
- View log messages about the provisioning of a device. Click the device in the hierarchical tree.
- Execute the job: In the hierarchical tree on the left of the tab, right-click the job and select Execute from the drop-down menu.
- Show the log for the job. See Viewing the log for a Provision Job.
- Export the log for the job. See Exporting the log for a Provision Job.
- View the device-specific system package settings. Right-click the device and select Show System Package.