Exporting the log for a Provision Job
You can export the log generated by a run of a Provision Job so you can import its contents into spreadsheets and databases.
To export the log of a Provision Job run
- Open the Jobs folder, navigate to a Provision Job, right-click the job and select Show Results.
The hierarchy on the left side of the Results tab lists the job runs.
- Select a job run, right-click and select Export Log.
The Export Results dialog box opens.
- Specify the location where you want to store the exported results.
- For Object Name, provide a file name.
- From Object Type, select the default file format for the exported log file. Log files are exported in CSV format.
- From File encoding, select the type of character encoding used for the exported file.
- Click Save.