Verifying the results of a Microsoft Windows Patching Job
- Open a window for the job run (see Viewing status and results of a Windows Patching Job for instructions).
- Expand the Analysis Run object.
- Verify that the analysis completed for all servers by clicking each server in the tree and examining the status field.
- Click Close.
- In the console Folder view, navigate to the Jobs folder, right-click the Windows Patching Job and select Show Results.
- In the job tab that appears in the content editor (typically the top right corner of the console), expand Server View and then click Successful Targets.
The right panel shows a summary of the job results, including the numbers of missing hotfixes for each server.
- Expand Successful Targets.
- Click a server.
The right panel lists the specific missing hotfixes for that server.
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you