Viewing job activity
The Activity node under every server shows jobs that have executed on that server during a particular period of time. Filtering options allow you to display different combinations of jobs, such as all Snapshot Jobs run during the last week or Audit Jobs run during the last 90 days. If needed, the Activity node provides a sequential view of all jobs run on a server. It also shows a job's definition and all log messages pertaining to each job run.
To view job activity
- Using the Servers folder, right-click a server and select Browse. Then select the Activity tab. Job runs that occurred for the selected server are listed based on default filters.
- Change the filter for job information by choosing a combination of the following criteria:
- From Activity for, select the time period for which you want job activity.
- From By Activity Type, select All to show activity information for all types of jobs. Select a particular type of job, such as Deploy or Audit, to show activity for only that type of job. The Activity tab displays job runs that satisfy the criteria you specify. For example, if you select Last 7 days and Audit, the Activity tab shows all Audit Job runs that executed during the last seven days on the selected server.
- If necessary, sort jobs in ascending or descending order by clicking on the header for any column of information in the content editor.