Disk partition - SUSE Linux
The Disk Partition tab lets you define partitions for the servers being provisioned.
- To supply a script, click Use script for disk partitioning. Then do one of the following:
- Type the script directly in the input box.
- Type the name of a local property that contains the script, enclosing the property name with double question marks.
- Click Select Property
If you want to reboot after script execution, click Reboot after the script is executed. to display a drop-down menu of available properties. Select the property that contains the script.
To use the GUI to define a partition, do one of the following:
- To create a new partition, click Add . Provide information in the Disk Partition window and click OK.
- To modify an existing partition, select the partition in the Disk Partition list and click Open . Provide information in the Disk Partition window and click OK.
The location within a file directory where a volume should exist. Enter a location or select one from the drop-down list.
Select one of the following file system types:
The size of the partition in megabytes. If you want the partition to fill all remaining space on the disk, check Fill all unused space on disk.
If you are creating a Gentoo-based system package, enter the physical volume (hda, hdb, hdc, etc.) on which to place the partition.
Proceed to the Basic configuration - SUSE Linux tab.