Compliance statuses of compliance rules
BMC Server Automation evaluates each compliance rule and classifies it as one of the following:
- Compliant — The component satisfies the rule.
- Compliant with exceptions — The component satisfies the rule because one or more exceptions have been granted to the component.
- Non-compliant — The component does not satisfy the rule.
- Failure — This rule cannot be evaluated for this component.
- Indeterminate — Conditions on the component cannot be classified as compliant or non-compliant. This includes the situation when
an asset being tested in a rule is undefined on the target server.