Controlling the frequency of cache refresh
Target data used during the execution of Compliance Jobs is cached on the target servers within the findfiles cache, and the cache is refreshed at a default frequency of 24 hours. You can control this frequency of cache refresh either at specific target servers or globally for all target servers, using the CACHE_HRS server property.
To control cache refresh at a specific target server
- Open the Servers folder, and then navigate to the target server and select it.
- In the Properties view, expand the Extended node to display the list of the server's extended properties.
- Click in the Value column of the CACHE_HRS property.
- After the field becomes active, enter a new value (number of hours) for this property.
To control cache refresh globally for all target servers
- From the Configuration menu, select Property Dictionary View.
- In the left-hand Property Class Navigation panel, expand the Built-in Property Classes folder and select the Server property class.
- In the right-hand panel, double-click the CACHE_HRS property
- In the Modify Property dialog box, edit the default value of the property (number of hours), and then click OK.