Assigning a repeater server to a repeater routing rule
When you create a repeater routing rule, you can choose to assign the repeater servers to it at a later time. To assign a repeater server to a routing rule or to change assignments, use the Infrastructure Management window.
To assign a repeater server to a routing rule
- Select Configuration > Infrastructure Management.
- In the Infrastructure Management window, expand the Repeater Routing Rules hierarchy.
- Right-click the rule to which you want to assign a repeater server and select Assign Targets for Rule. The Targets panel opens.
- In the list under Select repeater for this rule, select the repeater server to use for indirect staging to target servers.
- Click the right arrow to move the server to the selected list (on the right). You can select only one repeater for the rule. To remove a server from the selected list, select the server name and click the left arrow.
- Click OK.