New Rule - Rule Definition (repeater routing)
The Rule Definition panel lets you create a property condition for a repeater routing rule.
To create a property condition for a rule:
- Click Add Property Condition . The Add Property Condition window opens.
- In the first text box on the left, enter a property name or click Select Property to choose a property from a list. If you click the Select Property icon, you can view hierarchical properties by clicking the right arrow that appears next to some properties. This displays a subordinate list of properties.
- In the next drop-down box to the right, select a comparison-operator, such as contains, equals, does not equal, or starts with.
- Use the next field to the right to specify a property value or range of values.
- Click OK. The Rule Definition panel shows the condition. To edit the condition, select it and click Edit Selected Condition. To add further conditions, click Add Property Condition again.
The order of the conditions determines the order in which the system uses them to determine the repeater server. To re-position a condition, select the condition and use the Move Up, Move Down, Move to Top, and Move to Bottom icons.
- On the Rule Definition panel, click Next to display the Repeaters panel.