This section contains information about issues in the version 8.5 of the BMC Server Automation product that require your immediate attention.
- 8.5.01.05-Hotfix-2: Support for CDN channels for RHEL patching
- Notification of end of XML-RPC protocol support for Red Hat patching
- Notification of Windows RSCD Agent vulnerability in BMC Server Automation, CVE-2016-5063
- Notification of critical security issue in BMC Server Automation, CVE-2016-1542, CVE-2016-1543
- Offline downloader and online catalog failing for Red Hat
- Patch Remediation Jobs fail with Error: Cannot connect to URL
- Notification of action needed for users of BMC Server Automation Microsoft Windows Patching