Working with configuration objects
BMC Server Automation provides tools for managing custom configuration objects, extended objects, and configuration files. Collectively, BMC refers to these objects as configuration objects.
For more information about configuration objects, see the following topics:
- Configuration objects overview
- Configuration Object Dictionary
- Custom configuration objects
- Adding a custom configuration object
- Deleting a custom configuration object
- Configuration files
- Identifying additional configuration files
- Extended objects
- Creating an extended object
For information about jobs to distribute and manage custom configuration objects, see Jobs to manage administrative tasks.