Rolling back a deployment
If necessary, you can roll back a BLPackage Deploy Job, using the Undo option from the Job Results view.
To roll back a deployment
- From the Jobs folder, navigate to the Deploy Job you used to deploy the BLPackage.
- Right-click the job and select Show Results.
- Expand the job. All runs of the job and their outcome display beneath the job.
- Right-click the job run you want to rollback and select Undo.
The deployment is rolled back.
- You cannot rollback or undo a Citrix Xenserver virtual machine or disk that you deleted using BLDeploy. While the Undo action for a deleted disk using BLDeploy might create a new disk, it does not recover the data from the disk that was deleted.
- The rollback feature is not supported if you have renamed a virtual machine using a BLPackage (this applies to all virtualization platforms).
- The rollback feature is not supported for Virtual Guest Jobs (all platforms).
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you