Viewing device provisioning history
The device provisioning history shows all system packages that were applied to a device. It also shows detailed log information for each Provision Job that ran on a device.
To view a device's provisioning history
- In the Devices folder, expand either the Provisioned or the Imported folder.
- Right-click a device and select View provision history from the pop-up menu.
The Provision History window appears. The System Packages area lists job runs executed on the device.
- To view the log for a provisioning job, in the System Packages area, click a job run. Then click the Job Run Log tab.
The tab shows:
- Details for a particular job run (system package name, start time, end time, status, user, role).
- Events of the job run log. To view the full text of any job run log entry, double-click that entry. To view the previous or next message in the log, click the up or down arrow in the Log Item Details window.
- To view the system package settings that were used in a job run, click the System Package Details tab.
- If you migrated this job from an earlier version, the Properties section of the System Package Details window does not appear.
- If you cancel a JumpStart provisioning job while it is running, you might later see an "error executing remove install client script" note in the provisioning history for the target device. This is normal — ignore this error message.
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you