Viewing device information
You can view information about a specific device. Depending on the device, you can also change information such as its description, architecture, or associated boot image file.
To view device information
- In the Devices folder, right-click the name of the device and select Open.
A tab for the device displays the following information:
- Information about the device (MAC address, device type, description, boot image file, and architecture).
- The device's settings (PXE devices only).
The manufacturer of the server, such as Dell or HP.
The model number of the server.
The number of CPUs in the server.
The generation of the CPU, such as Pentium III.
The speed of the CPU in megahertz.
The amount of random access memory in megabytes.
- To view the device's properties, permissions, or a record of who has sought authorization for actions on the device, use the views of the Properties, Permissions, and Audit Trail tab group:
- Open the Devices folder and select the device.
- To display a view, click its tab in the Properties, Permissions, and Audit Trail tab group.