You can delete devices that were previously imported.
Deleting a device has the following effects:
- The device is removed from the Devices folder.
- If the device is included in any Jobs, the device is removed from those jobs.
- If the device is associated with any servers (provisioned), those servers are decommissioned.
To delete devices
- In the Devices folder, right-click the device you want to delete and select Delete.
A detailed message appears that includes:
- A list of Jobs that include the device you are trying to delete, if applicable.
- A reminder that deleting a device decommissions any associated servers.
- A prompt to verify that you want to delete the device.
- To continue with the deletion, click Yes. Otherwise, click No.
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you