Planning the Provisioning Infrastructure
The provisioning infrastructure includes BMC Server Automation software and additional supporting software, installed on networked hosts and configured for PXE-based provisioning. The following topics describe the infrastructure requirements.
- Hardware requirements for PXE-Based Provisioning
- Supporting software for provisioning
- Network connectivity for PXE-Based Provisioning
- Software component allocations
- Software component dependencies
Current hardware and software requirements and supported platforms are listed in the BMC Solution and Product Availability and Compatibility Utility. For access to this site, you need a user name and password. You can register for access to the BMC Support site at: http://www.bmc.com/support