Installing BMC Server Automation on Windows
The following topics provide instructions for installing BMC Server Automation components on a Microsoft Windows platform for the first time.
- Installation sequence (Windows)
- Preventing conflict between installation programs and Data Execution Prevention
- Installing the Application Server and Network Shell on Windows
- Using silent mode to install the Application Server
- Installing only the Network Shell (Windows)
- Installing an RSCD agent (Windows)
- Installing RSCD agents in a replicated domain controller environment
- Installing the PXE server (Windows)
- Installing the BMC Server Automation Console and Network Shell (Windows)
- Using Install mode instead of Execute mode
- Repairing components
Installing the Application Server and file server (video)
See a video demonstrating how to set up a standalone instance of a BMC Server Automation Application Server and file server for testing and development purposes.