Component Versions Map by Application
This report provides a comparative tabular view of the various versions of the application components deployed in different environments. This report also provides you information about the component versions that different environments use for a specified application.
The following Component Versions Map by Application report sample shows details for the application APP_P and the environments in which the application components are deployed.
Sample Component Versions Map by Application report
(Click the image to expand it)
To generate a map of component versions for a particular application
- On the Reports menu, click Maps.
- Click Component Versions Map by Application on the right side of your screen.
- From the Applications list, select an application.
This list provides all the applications accessible for a user based on the system settings for the appropriate user and the user group. Specify this information to view a list of components assigned to that application.
- From the Environments list, select one or more of the environments in which the components of the selected application are deployed.
Specify this information for a comparative view of the deployed component versions and the deployment dates in these environments.
- Click Compare to generate a table that displays the following information:
- All components assigned to the selected application.
- Component versions in the selected environments.
- Date and time when these components were deployed in the appropriate environment.