This section explains how to perform tasks pertaining to the BMC Release Package and Deployment.
Ensure that you have completed all necessary configuration tasks as described in Configuring after installation.
This section explains the following procedures:
- Accessing the interface
- Navigating the interface
- Example of a web application deployment
- Defining and managing packages, repositories, and notifications
- Managing activity libraries and action packs
- Creating and editing properties
- Creating and managing processes and content process sets
- Creating and managing the deployment topology
- Monitoring and managing server configurations
- Creating and managing deployments
- Creating and running reports
- Creating and managing schedules
- Configuring and managing the system