This section provides information about installing the BMC Release Package and Deployment (RPD) product:
- Preparing for installation
- Performing the installation
- Verifying the installation
- Uninstalling the system
- Rolling back after the failed installation or upgrade
- Installing RPD in a high-availability cluster
For detailed instructions about installing the product and starting and stopping the services manually, see Fresh installation.
Where to go from here
To ensure that your installation was successful, follow the guidance in Verifying the installation.
To start or stop product-related services, see Starting or stopping product services.
The installation program automatically installs the RPD dispatcher. To install the dispatcher on a different computer without using the installation wizard, see Installing and starting dispatchers and bridges.