Configuring Virtual Machine Manager in PATROL
This section contains information about adding a VMM Server for monitoring using the PATROL console.
To configure a new Virtual Machine Manager host
- In the PATROLMainMap tree, right-click the Virtual Machine Manager node and select KM Commands > Configure VMM Server.
- In the Configure VMM Server dialog box, perform one of the following actions:
- To add a new VMM server, select Add and click Accept.
- To edit an existing VMM server details, select it in the list, then select Modify and click Accept.
- To delete an existing VMM server, select it in the list, and select Remove, and click Accept. Then click OK to confirm.
- In defining or editing, enter the information, as follows:
- In the VMM Host text box, enter the name of the host that you want to monitor.
- In the Username and Password text boxes, enter the user name and password required to connect to the host.
- In Port, enter WinRM port number for Virtual Machine Manager.
- In Protocol, select the protocol that will be used for connection. By default, HTTP protocol is used for connection or you can select HTTPS protocol for connection.
- Select Add to add the VMM host to the configured VMM hosts list.
- Click Apply to save the configuration.
Click Close to close the dialog box.
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you