Deleting Entuity server accounts
When you delete an Entuity server setup from PATROL for Entuity Server, the connection with the Entuity server is closed and the monitored network devices are no longer displayed.
- From the PATROL console work area, right-click Entuity.
- Select KM Commands >Configuration > Entuity Server accounts.
- In the Configured Entuity servers accounts field, select one or more account setups.
- From Configure Entuity servers accounts dialog box, select Delete, and click Enter.
- You are asked to confirm the deletion.
- Click Ok.
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you