Release notes and notices
This section provides information about what is new or changed in this space, including urgent issues, documentation updates, service packs, and patches.
To stay informed of changes to this list, click the icon on the top of this page.
|29-Nov-2017||8.2.00.02||Released a patch to fix issues reported in the earlier versions.|
|18-Jan 2016||8.2.00.01||This patch changes the way that the PATROL KM discovers the different managed hosts for monitoring.|
Features available in this release:
Ready-made PDFs are available on the PDFs page. You can also create a custom PDF.
Click here to see the steps.
The BMC Documentation portal gives you the ability to generate PDF and Microsoft Word documents of single pages, and to create PDF exports of multiple pages in a space.
Creating PDF and Word exports
You can create a PDF of a page or a set of pages. (Non-English page exports are not supported.) You can also create a Word document of the current page.
To export to PDF or Word
- From the Tools menu in the upper-right, select a format:
- Export to Word to export the current page to Word format
- Export to PDF to export the current page or a set of pages to PDF
- If exporting to PDF, select what you want to export:
- Only this page to export the current page
- This page and its children to export a set of pages
Downloading the installation files
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you
Log in or register to comment.