Configuring after installation
The topics in this section provide information about tasks that you must perform after installation and before you can start using the product.
- Loading and unloading KM components
- Configuration: The PATROL Agent configuration is implemented and saved in a set of configuration variables stored in each agent's PATROL configuration database. You can control the PATROL Agent configuration by changing the values of these configuration variables.
You can manage configuration variables by using
- KM console commands: see Configuring through the PATROL console
- PATROL Configuration Manager: see Using PATROL Configuration Manager for configuration.
- pconfig utility: see Accessing the pconfig utility.
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you
Log in or register to comment.