Replacing security certificates
By default, PATROL for Application Management uses pregenerated, self-signed certificates for authentication with App Visibility Manager. You can use your own custom certificates. This topic describes the process for replacing the certificates.
Before you begin
- Install and configure App Visibility components.
- Prepare the following files:
- keystoreFileName.jks, where keystoreFileName is your custom keystore file name
- truststoreFileName.jks, where truststoreFileName is your custom truststore file name
To apply the custom certificates
- Follow the instructions in .
- Stop the PATROL agent service.
Copy the entire custom folder from TEAAgentInstallationDirectory\Disk1\files\security\ of your TEA Agent installer files into PATROLInstallationDirectory\APM_KM\certificates.
Do not rename or restructure the custom folder. Copy it as is.
- Restart the PATROL agent service.