Viewing a Quarantine report
The Quarantine report displays all endpoints (that is, IP addresses) that are currently quarantined. The report also displays the isolation level and name of the managing switch. To learn about endpoint quarantine actions, see Quarantining endpoints.
To generate a Quarantine report
- Open the Quarantine Report page by navigating to Reports > Status Reports > Quarantine.
Enter the following information in the displayed fields:
Field or link
Select a device, group, realm or the entire network in which to locate the endpoint:
- Entire Network
- Realm: Select one of the defined realms.
- Group: Select one of the defined realms, and then select a group.
- Device: Select one of the defined realms, and then select a device.
Click to open the Device Filter dialog box and select a specific device or set of devices.
Click to view the selected devices after using the Filter Devices option.
- Click Next to display the report.
(Optional): Perform one of the following tasks by using the menu options that are available on the Quarantine Report page:
(Optional) In the Actions column, click the Unquarantine link.
The Job Editor is displayed, along with the Quarantine Action Editor popup window.