Viewing a Discrepancy Summary report
The Discrepancy Summary report summarizes current discrepancies (for example, Running versus Startup) for a network span.
To generate a Discrepancy Summary report
- Open the Discrepancy Summary Report page by navigating to Reports > Priority Reports > Discrepancy Summary.
Enter information in the displayed fields, and then click Next.
Field or link
Select a network span for the report. Select one of the following options:
- Entire Network
- Realm: Select one of the defined realms.
- Group: Select one of the defined realms, and then select a group.
- Device: Select one of the defined realms, and then select a device.
Click to open the Device Filter dialog box and select a specific device or set of devices.
Click to view the selected devices after using the Filter Devices option.
- Click Next to display the report.
(Optional): Perform one of the following tasks by using the menu options that are available on the Discrepancy Summary Report page:Menu optionDescription
Back Return to the wizard to change report parameters. Print View Print a copy of the report. Export Export the report to one of the following formats:
Note: The Include All Details option is not available for this format. Also, when you open a CSV exported file with Microsoft Excel, the date fields might not appear formatted correctly as they appear in the CSV file. As a workaround, you might want to use a different application, such as text editor to work with the CSV file.
Email the report to one or more recipients in one of the export formats. Help Display Help.
- Select a device link in the Devices column to show all discrepancies for the device.
- (Optional) Select a specific discrepancy Discrepancy Details report. to view the