Identifying end-of-sale and end-of-life hardware
You can generate a Device Inventory Report (or filter the Device list) for all devices that contain an end-of-sale (EOS) or end-of-life (EOL) hardware entity (for example, by PID).
To identify end-of-service and end-of-life hardware
- Select Reports > Device Inventory Report
- Set the Network Span to Entire Network.
- Select Filter Devices, and set the Device Type to Cisco IOS Switch/Router, Cisco Nexus, or Cisco XR Router.
- Select the Inventory tab, and set the PID to the announced hardware item. You can use wildcards.
- Set the Device Inventory to display Hardware Inventory: Entities +.
- Click Next.
The Device Inventory Report is displayed.
To determine service true-ups
In addition, you can calculate service true-ups for products that Cisco has reached EOS during your current service period. Generate a Device Inventory report filtered by Entire Network and the PID. Calculate the difference between the contract Contract End Date and the EOS date for your service credits.