Viewing the keywords listing
Keywords are used by policy conditions to detect receipt of specific events, configuration discrepancies or configuration changes. You can view the list of policy condition keywords by opening the Keywords page.
To view the list of keywords
- In the BMC Network Automation console, click the Policies tab, and then select Policies > Keywords.
- (Optional): Perform one of the following tasks by using the menu options that are available on the Keywords page:
- Add: Add a new keyword. See Adding or editing keywords.
- Print View: Print the user list.
- Refresh: Refresh the list.
- Help: Display Help.
- (Optional): Perform one of the following actions on the Keywords page:
- View: Display all the attributes for this keyword.
- Adding or editing keywords. Edit: Edit attributes for this keyword. The Edit Keyword page is displayed. See
- Adding or editing keywords. Copy: Copy the attributes of this keyword to a new keyword. The Copy Keyword page is displayed for the new keyword. See
- Delete: Delete this keyword.