Viewing the predefined jobs listing
Theshows a list of all predefined jobs. Through the Predefined Job Filter page, you can based on various job attributes.
To view the list of predefined jobs
- Navigate to Network > Actions > Predefined Jobs.
(Optional) Perform one of the following tasks by using the menu options that are available on the Predefined Jobs page:Menu optionDescription
Views Display predefined jobs matching a favorite view. See About lists and views and Managing and sharing views. Filter Filter the predefined jobs list based on selected criteria. You can use a wildcard for the network span. Add Create a new predefined job. Print View Print the predefined jobs list. Refresh Update the status for all listed predefined jobs. Help Display help for the predefined jobs list.
(Optional) Perform one of the following actions by clicking an icon in the Actions column on the Predefined Jobs page:
Icon Action Description View Display details about the predefined job. Edit Edit the predefined job. See Using a predefined job. Copy Copy the predefined job. Prepare Job Create a job from the predefined job. Delete Delete the predefined job.
To define a filter for the predefined jobs listing
- Select Network > Actions > Predefined Jobs.
- Click the Filter menu option above the list of predefined jobs.
- Select any of the following optional attributes:
- Name of the predefined job
- Network span of an action in the predefined job
- Actions that are added to the predefined job
- Click Submit.