Use of the user interface — Job Optimizer
The topic discusses navigation of the MainView Batch Optimizer user interface by using common ISPF commands and facilities, mechanisms for handling the display of pop-up messages and data entry panels, and different shortcuts that are provided by the dialog and ISPF.
For a detailed discussion of ISPF commands and facilities, see the IBM ISPF User’s Guide.
This section provides the following topics:
- Navigation — Job Optimizer
- Pop-up panels — Job Optimizer
- Accessing the action bar — Job Optimizer
- Using the Point-and-Shoot Facility — Job Optimizer
- Creation and editing of control data set members — Job Optimizer
- Object list displays — Job Optimizer
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you