Viewing or adding notes to an event
If you want to provide more information about an event, you can add notes to the event from the Monitoring > Events page.
The following information is displayed in the notes table:
- Notes added to the event.
- Details of any operations executed on the event.
- Details of notifications.
- Details of alarm actions.
To add notes from the Events page
- Click the action menu for the event and select Add Notes.
You can also select multiple events from the Events page and add a common note.
- Enter the note and click OK.
The icon in the Message column of the event indicates that the event has a note. Click the icon to go to the Logs & Notes tab in the Event Details page.
To add notes from the Event Details page
- Click the Logs & Notes tab.
You can view the associated notes, if any.
- To add a new note, enter the note in the box above the Add Note button and select Add Note.
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you