Setting user preferences
- In the console header, click the drop-down menu in the top-right corner and select User Preferences.
- On the User Preferences page, click the action menu, and select Edit.
- Select the time zone to be used in the console and in reports.
Time is automatically adjusted if the selected time zone supports daylight saving time. The BMC Helix Operations Management default time zone is set as the console's default time zone.
- Select the date and time format.
- Select the language.
When you log on to the BMC Helix Operations Management console for the first time, your browser's locale settings become the default console settings, unless you change them.
- Enable or disable the display of complete path for monitor instances.
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you