PATROL Agents are devices that monitor and manage an IT environment. A device is any entity that can be monitored by BMC Helix Operations Management.
Use the Configuration > Agents page to view and manage PATROL Agents.
The table on the Agents page displays the following information:
- Name: Host name of the server where the PATROL Agent is installed. An icon is shown against each Agent to depict its connection status:
- : Connected
- : Disconnected
- Tags: Keywords or labels that identify and categorize or group PATROL Agents
- IP Address: IP address of the server where the Agent is installed.
- OS: Operating system that runs on the host server
- Version: Agent version
- Deploy Status: Icon that displays the deploy and install status of the Agent. See Deployable packages for more information.
- Additional Information: Icon that indicates the following information:
- : Marked for delete
- : Agent not managed by policies
- Policy Status: Status of the policies that are applied on the Agent. Hover over the following icons to know the list of policies that are applied on the Agent:
- : Policy successfully applied
- : Policy could not be applied
Where to go from here
To work with agents, see Working with agents.