This section describes the various features that can be used by administrators and explains the associated concepts.
- Deployable packages — A deployable package consists of monitoring solution components that you can select and install together.
- Groups — A logical container to filter and group the infrastructure devices in your environment to manage and monitor the impacted devices based on a selection query.
- Alarm policies — Enables you to define thresholds and generate alarms when problems or abnormalities occur.
- Blackout policies — Enables you to blackout events originating from various devices without stopping data collection.
- Event policies — Enables you to process events and set up routine even-management actions quickly and easily.
- Monitor policies — Enables you to automatically deploy configurations to PATROL Agents using monitoring solutions.
- Variate Policies — Enables you to define univariate and multivariate policies for anomaly detection of various metrics.
- Authentication and user authorization — Manage role-based access to specific entities in the product.
- Integration with BMC Helix ITSM — Integrates with BMC Helix ITSM to provide Proactive Service Resolution (PSR) for event management and incident management.
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you