Release notes and notices
Learn what’s new or changed for BMC Helix Intelligent Automation including new features, urgent issues, and documentation updates.
To stay informed of changes to this list, click the this page.icon on the top of
|June 03, 2022||22.2 enhancements and patches|
Enhancement available in this release:
Ability to create TMF621 Trouble Ticket for events
|April 22, 2022||22.2 enhancements and patches|
Enhancements and feature updates available in this release:
Related release notes
The following links provide updates about the products that BMC Helix Intelligent Automation connects with:
- BMC Helix AIOps release notes
- BMC Helix Continuous Optimization release notes
- BMC Helix Dashboards
- BMC Helix Operations Management release notes
- BMC Helix Portal release notes
Ready-made PDFs are available on the PDFs and videos page. You can also create a custom PDF.
Click here to see the steps.
The BMC Documentation portal gives you the ability to generate PDF and Microsoft Word documents of single pages, and to create PDF exports of multiple pages in a space.
Creating PDF and Word exports
You can create a PDF of a page or a set of pages. (Non-English page exports are not supported.) You can also create a Word document of the current page.
To export to PDF or Word
- From the Tools menu in the upper-right, select a format:
- Export to Word to export the current page to Word format
- Export to PDF to export the current page or a set of pages to PDF
- If exporting to PDF, select what you want to export:
- Only this page to export the current page
- This page and its children to export a set of pages
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you
Log in or register to comment.