Service request management
Clients submit service requests by using Self Service. System administrators can configure a queue to which all submitted service requests are assigned.
The following topics are provided:
- Creating a service request
- Cloning service requests
- Changing the service request owner
- Editing service requests
- Searching for matching service requests
- Fulfilling a service request by assigning a CI or asset
- Closing service requests
- Reopening service requests
- Performing actions on service requests
If your system administrator has enabled the integration between BMC Remedyforce and BMC FootPrints Asset Core, and you are a valid BMC FootPrints Asset Core administrator, you can create service requests that require operational rule deployment. For more information, see Tasks in a BMC Client Management integrated environment.