Linking related agreements to an agreement
After you have saved a service agreement, you can add related SLAs, OLAs, and UCs to that service agreement.
- Click the Remedyforce Administration tab.
- On the Home page, click the Manage Workflows and Other Processes tile, and from the menu select Agreements.
Alternatively, you can also navigate to Remedyforce Workspaces > Service Level Management > Agreements.
- In the agreements list view, select the required agreement.
- Based on the type of agreement that you want to link to the selected agreement, expand one of the following sections:
- Related Service Level Agreements
- Related Operational Level Agreements
- Related Underpinning Contracts
- Perform the following actions:
- To add the SLAs, OLAs, or UCs that are related to this agreement, click the Link SLA icon .
- In the Select from Agreements window, click the appropriate SLA, OLA, or UC.
The selected SLA, OLA, or UC appears in the corresponding section (Related Service Level Agreements, Related Operational Level Agreements or Related Underpinning Contracts).
- (Optional) You can remove an SLA, OLA, or UC when it is no longer related to this agreement by selecting that agreement in the appropriate section and clicking the Unlink SLA icon.