The following annotated image explains the operations that are common across all dashboards:
- Folder name
- Dashboard name
- Select this icon to mark a dashboard as favorite. If you mark it as a favorite, the dashboard is available in a list on your home page for quick access.
- Share or export a dashboard. For more information, see Sharing and importing dashboards.
- Click to add a panel in a dashboard. For more information, see Configuring dashboards, panels, and queries.
- Click to save your changes in a dashboard.
- Click to configure the common settings for a dashboard. For more information, see Configuring advanced settings.
- Click to view a dashboard in the kiosk mode. In the kiosk mode, you can view the dashboard in full screen. Press the ESC key to come out of the kiosk mode.
- Click the arrow to change the time range for a dashboard. Select an absolute time range or a relative time range. In the absolute time range, you can add the start and end dates. In the relative time range, you can select a relative duration, for example, last 7 days or last 15 minutes.
- Click to zoom out the Time range box. Press CTRL+Z to undo the zoom.
- Click to refresh a dashboard and fetch the latest data.
Click the arrow next to this icon to specify the duration after which the dashboard is automatically refreshed. For example, every 5 seconds (s), every 2 hours (h), or every day (d).
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you