Change request and associated task record not created in BMC Remedy ITSM
An "Assignment Information is not valid" error in the BMC Atrium Orchestrator grid.log and processes.log file indicates that the change request and associated task record are not being created in BMC Remedy ITSM. This error would apply to the BladeLogic ITSM Integration, Closed Loop Server Audit, and Closed Loop Server Compliance modules.
Complete the following steps to implement the workaround for this issue.
- Go to the BMC Remedy AR System home page.
- In the Quick Links section, click Application Administration Console.
- Click the Custom Configuration tab and select Task Management System > Template.
- Open BladeLogic Audit Task Template.
- Select the Assignment tab in the Task Template.
- Select the same values as specified in the template from the following fields:
- Assignee Company
- Assignee Organization
- Assignee Group
- Notify Assignee
- Click Save.
- Repeat the procedure for the following task templates:
- BladeLogic Compliance Task Template
- Operator Initiated Change Task Template