Troubleshooting continuous compliance for networks
Troubleshooting continuous compliance for networks issues
The following topics offer basic troubleshooting tips for common issues that might occur when implementing continuous compliance for networks.
- BMC Network Automation does not create a change request
- BMC Network Automation job remains in Waiting for Approval status
- Items are not listed in BMC Remedy inbox
- Problem creating an incident
- Relationship not made between BMC Network Automation change request and CI
- Troubleshooting BMC Network Automation integration to BMC Remedy ITSM
- Unable to launch BMC Network Automation job details from change task
If you are experiencing issues with any of the following, see Troubleshooting in the BMC Network Automation online documentation:
- user logon to external authentication
- Windows firewall ports
- co-hosting with CiscoWorks under Solaris
When troubleshooting problems with the integration between BMC Network Automation and BMC Atrium Orchestrator, see the BMC Atrium Orchestrator online technical documentation.