Downloading the installation files for BMC BladeLogic Atrium Integration
This topic explains how to obtain the installation files for BMC BladeLogic Atrium Integration.
The product files that you download from the BMC Software Electronic Product Distribution (EPD) website might contain some or all of the patches listed on a product's Customer Support web page. If the EPD page shows that a patch is included in a file that you downloaded, you do not need to download that patch separately.
Create a directory in which to place the downloaded files.
On Microsoft Windows computers, ensure that the directory is only one level into the directory structure. The EPD package creates a directory in the temporary directory when you extract the files, and the directory that contains the installation image should not be in a directory deeper than two levels into the directory structure.
- Go to http://www.bmc.com/available/epd.html.
- At the logon prompt, enter your user ID and password, and click Submit.
- On the Export Compliance and Access Terms page, provide the required information, agree to the terms of the agreements, and click Continue.
- If you are accessing this site for the first time, create an EPD profile to specify the languages and platforms that you want to see according to the EPD site Help; otherwise, skip to step 6.
Verify that the correct profile is displayed for your download purpose, and select the Licensed Products tab.
If you are downloading a patch, select the Product Patches tab.
Click the Go To Licensed Products View link.
- Enter BMC BladeLogic Server Automation in the Filter Products field and click Go.
In the right pane, click BMC BladeLogic Server Automation - Compliance Module, BMC BladeLogic Server Automation - Configuration Module, or BMC BladeLogic Server Automation - Provisioning Module.
- Click the Products tab.
- Click BBSA<version>-Optional.zip.
- Click Download (FTP) or Download Manager to select your downloading method, or click the BBSA<version>-Optional.zip link to download the file directly.
- After you unzip the download, select the BBSA Atrium Integration file (BL2AI<version>-<platform>.bin or .exe) for the required platform.