This topic describes how to use the GUI to uninstall BMC Atrium Orchestrator platform server components, which include the repository, CDP, AP, LAP, Operator Control Panel, and Dashboard.
To use the GUI to uninstall platform server components
Navigate to the installation directory that contains the component to uninstall.
- Under the installation directory, access the UninstallBMCAO directory, and run one of the following programs:
- Linux and Solaris: uninstall.sh
- Windows: uninstall.cmd
- On the Welcome panel, click Next.
- On the Uninstallation Preview panel, review the parent component to uninstall; then click Uninstall.
Navigate again to the installation directory and delete any subdirectories or files that were not deleted by the uninstallation program.
Repeat steps 1 through 5 for each component to uninstall.
To remove the platform server component agents from BMC Atrium Single Sign-On
These steps are only required for environments using BMC Atrium Single Sign-On.BMC Atrium Single Sign-On is not supported for use with BMC Atrium Orchestrator Platform 7.9.01 and later versions.
If the platform server component agents still appear in Atrium Single Sign-On or if you see the following error message while uninstalling the platform, then delete the repository, CDP, OCP, and Dashboard agents manually from BMC Atrium Single Sign-On:
The removing Atrium SSO agent process failed. Please log on to Atrium SSO and delete the . manually
Perform the following steps to manually remove the agent from BMC Atrium Single Sign-On:
- Log on to BMC Atrium Single Sign-On.
- Click Agent Details.
- Select the </agentname@hostName:portNumber> check box and click Delete.
The agent is deleted.