You can upgrade BMC Atrium Orchestrator using the silent installation. The upgrade procedure depends on your installed version of BMC Atrium Orchestrator.
When upgrading, all options files must specify
upgrade_new as the installation type.
- Check the Release notes and notices area for information about service packs, patches, and content versions that are available for BMC Atrium Orchestrator.
- For information about the supported upgrade paths, see Upgrading.
- Complete the steps in Before upgrading.
- Review the information in Preparing for upgrades from 7.7.x and 7.8.x to 7.9.00 with ASSO and ensure that you have performed required pre-upgrade steps.
- For more information about the installation properties in an options file, see Silent installation properties.
This section includes the following topics:
- Creating options files for upgrades from 7.7.x and 7.8.x to 7.9.00 with ASSO
- Executing a silent upgrade from 7.7.x and 7.8.x to 7.9.00 with ASSO
Troubleshooting BMC Atrium Single Sign-On problems for issues related to SSO upgrades and registering agents after an upgrade.
Configuring BMC Atrium Orchestrator to use HTTPS for information about converting from HTTP to HTTPS.