Upgrading silently from 7.7.x and 7.8.x to 7.9.00 with ASSO
You can upgrade BMC Atrium Orchestrator using the silent installation. The upgrade procedure depends on your installed version of BMC Atrium Orchestrator.
When upgrading, all options files must specify
upgrade_new as the installation type.
- Check the Release notes and notices area for information about service packs, patches, and content versions that are available for BMC Atrium Orchestrator.
- For information about the supported upgrade paths, see Upgrading.
- Complete the steps in Before upgrading.
- Review the information in Preparing for upgrades from 7.7.x and 7.8.x to 7.9.00 with ASSO and ensure that you have performed required pre-upgrade steps.
- For more information about the installation properties in an options file, see Silent installation properties.
This section includes the following topics:
- Creating options files for upgrades from 7.7.x and 7.8.x to 7.9.00 with ASSO
- Executing a silent upgrade from 7.7.x and 7.8.x to 7.9.00 with ASSO
Troubleshooting BMC Atrium Single Sign-On problems for issues related to SSO upgrades and registering agents after an upgrade.
Configuring BMC Atrium Orchestrator to use HTTPS for information about converting from HTTP to HTTPS.