Performing upgrades from 7.6.03
This section describes how you can use the GUI installation program to upgrade the BMC Atrium Orchestrator platform components. The GUI installation program provides direct upgrades for the upgrade scenarios described in this section.
- Check the Release notes and notices area for information about service packs, patches, and content versions that are available for BMC Atrium Orchestrator.
- Review the information in Preparing for upgrades from 7.6.03 and ensure that you have performed required pre-upgrade steps.
- If you install an embedded version of Remedy Single Sign-On during the upgrade process, after the upgrade you must complete the steps in Configuring a fail-safe enterprise service bus after upgrade.
For a list of installation program names that you use to upgrade BMC Atrium Orchestrator platform components, see Performing the installation.
This section includes the following pages:
- Authentication service options for BAO 7.6.03 upgrades
- Upgrading the repository from 7.6.03
- Upgrading the CDP from 7.6.03
- Upgrading Development Studio from 7.6.03
- Upgrading an AP from 7.6.03
- Upgrading an LAP from 7.6.03
- Upgrading a high-availability CDP from 7.6.03
- Upgrading the Operator Control Panel from 7.6.03
Configuring BMC Atrium Orchestrator to use HTTPS for information about converting from HTTP to HTTPS.