You can use the Grid Manager Config Report tab to generate reports about grid configurations.
To run a configuration report
- From the Grid Manager application, select the Manage tab, and then select the Config Report tab.
- Select Configuration Snapshot or Time Range as the report type.
- Enter the time range.
- In the Peer Types list, select the peer types that you want to be included in the report.
You can select multiple peer types. If you want all types, leave the entire list clear. By default, if you select no types, all types are displayed.
- Select the adapter types to be included in the report.
- Click Show Report.
If the database connection for the auditing database has not been successfully configured, data is not written to the audit tables and data is not available for display in the configuration report.
- (Optional) After the report is displayed, click Modify Parameters to modify the report parameters.