The BMC Atrium Orchestrator Health Dashboard includes tabular information that you can export. For example, you can export content from the Adapter and Module pages and you can export Value reports.
You can export information in tabular format to a comma-separated value (CSV) format. After exporting to CSV, you can easily import that information into a spreadsheet.
To export data in CSV format
- Use one of the following methods:
- On the Health Dashboard page containing the tabular information, click the CSV button .
- On the Value Dashboard, click on the report name to drill down into the report's details and then click the CSV button .
- In the dialog, choose one of the following:
- Open with: Click Browse to select the application you want to use to open the file. Once it opens, you can save it or take another action.
- Save File: Saves the file to your Downloads directory.
- Select Do this automatically for files like this from now on if you want to use the same export method every time.
- Click OK.