When you use the BMC Atrium Orchestrator Development Studio application to create a workflow, you are creating a module and then a workflow within that module. All the other activities for the workflow are created and configured within the workflow.
To create a module
- On the BMC Atrium Orchestrator Development Studio Launch Pad, click Designer.
In the Project Navigator tree, right-click the name of the grid and select Create New Module.
- In the New Module dialog box, select Projects from the Module Type list.
- Type Samples in the Name field, and then click OK.
The product creates a new module, Samples, and lists it under the grid in the Project Navigator, as shown in the following figure.
Project Navigator showing the new module
To create a workflow
- In the Project Navigator tree, right-click Samples, the name of the new module, and select New Process.
- In the Create New Process dialog box, type List directory in the Process Name field, ensure that the Expose Process options In Schedules and In Rules are selected, and then click OK.
The following figure shows the Create New Process dialog box.
Create New Process dialog box
The new workflow name is added to the module in the Project Navigator, and the design canvas displays the new workflow, as shown in the following figure. When first created, a workflow contains only the Start and End activities.
New workflow added to the Project Navigator and displayed on the design canvas