- MultiExcerpt named 'installingSilentIntroPlatform' was not found
This version of BMC Atrium Orchestrator does not support the use of custom realms.
- MultiExcerpt named 'installingSilentIntroAll' was not found
Check the Release notes and notices area for information about service packs, patches, and content versions that are available for BMC Atrium Orchestrator.
Before installing BMC Atrium Orchestrator Platform version 7.8.02 or later, if your BMC Atrium Orchestrator environment will use HTTPS, ensure that your environment supports TLS secure transport protocol.
This section includes the following topics:
- Silent installation properties
- Creating an options file
- Executing a silent installation
- Options file templates for silent installations
A BMC Communities video series demonstrate how to install a basic setup of BMC Atrium Orchestrator Platform and Content on Linux. You can find the videos here: Executing a silent installation.