Deleting content from the repository
You can use this procedure to delete obsolete or redundant modules and adapters from the repository. You can delete an entire module or adapter, or you can delete specific versions or revisions.
Before you begin
You must have accessed Repository Manager.
To delete content from the repository
- From Repository Manager, select the Manage Content tab.
By default, the list contains all of the adapters and modules in the repository.
- (Optional) To filter the list by type, select Adapter or Module from the Show list.
- (Optional) To view versions or revisions of selected content, expand the folders in the top-level content folder.
- In the list of content, select the content to delete, and click Delete:
- To delete the entire adapter or module, select its top-level folder.
- To delete a version of a selected adapter or module, select its version folder.
- To delete revisions, select specific revisions in the version folder.
- To select contiguous content, press the Shift key as you select content.
- To select noncontiguous content, press the Ctrl key as you select content.
- Click OK to confirm the deletion.
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you